Elevate your experience
Become a Leeds Conference Ambassador.
Securing and hosting a conference in Leeds is an achievement worth celebrating. Individuals who bring the best of their field to our city have the opportunity to expand their networks, increase their standing, demonstrate their skill and expertise, and be recognised as a leading voice in their industry. That’s exactly what our Conference Ambassadors achieve, through successful events hosted in our vibrant city.
Why become an Ambassador?
It’s our job to help you...
- Be recognised as a leader in your field of expertise
- Showcase your institution to global leaders within your industry
- Establish worldwide links and partnerships
- Contribute to your organisation's strategic aims
- Generate funding and investment opportunities
- Help raise the profile of Leeds as a leading UK city
- Generate positive economic benefits for the city
If all that sounds like something worth working for, then why not become a Leeds Conference Ambassador?
How can Conference Leeds help?
It’s an experience well worth all the bids, planning, budgeting and sourcing. And it’s an experience we’re here to help make truly exceptional. Our job is to provide the support, resources and skills you need to pull off a conference that ticks all the boxes.
Our help and support includes...
- Venue and accommodation sourcing
- Bid preparation and production
- Letters of support from local, regional and national organisations
- Fully supported site visits
- Secure online accommodation booking facility service
- City Welcome packages
- Social and Partner programme planning
- Pre-event marketing and PR support
- Access to industry partners and local contacts
Our community of Conference Ambassadors is always growing. See what some of our successful organisers have to say…