- Max Capacity: 200
- Total Meeting Rooms: 10
- Total Bedrooms: 135
- Rating: 4 STARS
- Awards: MIA Accreditation. AIM - the mark of quality and professionalism you can trust. All AIM venues guarantee consistent service delivery and high standards.
- 6.4 m to Leeds Bradford International Airport
- 0.4 m to Leeds Train Station
Crowne Plaza Leeds
4-star city centre hotel with easy access to motorway connections and only nine miles from Leeds Bradford International Airport. With 135 well appointed bedrooms, including 5 suites and 32 executive class rooms and 7 fully air-conditioned meeting rooms offering a delegate capacity from 2-200, the Crowne Plaza Leeds is the ideal choice for any event. Wi-Fi access is available throughout conference suites, public areas and bedrooms. The onsite Spirit Health Club boasts a fully equipped gym, swimming pool, sauna, jacuzzi and steam room. The Boccagrande Restaurant offers tempting dishes from around the world, including some Yorkshire hearty favourites. The Roundhay Bar is the perfect place to relax after a day in conference. Car parking : 120 spaces on site with NCP adjacent to the hotel. Public transport information: 10 minute walk from Leeds City rail station Day Delegate Rate: main meeting room hire, unlimited servings of tea & coffee, choice of accompaniments for morning and afternoon breaks. three-course lunch in the restaurant or a working buffet lunch, two complimentary car parking spaces, LCD, screen, two flipcharts, pads, pens, mineral water and sweets and meeting success survival kit.
Small patio terrace area for use with outdoor drinks receptions. A large car park with a supply of 120 spaces - spaces can be reserved for product launch or outside work
|† Roundhay Suite 1||72||40||70||56||70|
|† Roundhay Suite 3||30||12||40||21||40|
|† Roundhay Suite 2||20||23||40||15||40|
|Electric Charging||Per Hour||0||£0||Offsite|
|Electric Charging||Per Hour||3||£2||Onsite|
Accreditations, Associations, Memberships and Affiliations
Venue Safety Policy
Ensure that all Valor managed hotels are at the heart of their community.
• Promote support of local, national and international causes to our teams and customers.
• Partner with appropriate organisations that help us to do business for good.
• Encourage team members to volunteer their time for local good causes.
• Eliminate the risk of modern slavery and other exploitation in our supply chain.
• Raising many funds per year in cash or equivalent for local and national charities and good causes.