Leeds: Sustainable Conferencing
Choosing Leeds for your next event means choosing a city that is working to reduce our carbon footprint, reduce pollution and noise, promote cycling, walking and use of public transport and building a sustainable infrastructure for the future.
The City of Leeds has pledged to work to become carbon neutral by 2030. As the Conference Bureau for Leeds we are committed to supporting the pledge in the following ways:
- Reducing carbon emissions by walking and using public transport for site visits, familiarisation trips when in our city and when visiting other destinations for business events
- Supporting Leeds hotels and venues with their green credentials
- Supporting event organisers to organise exceptional events in Leeds that are low carbon and sustainable
- Eliminating printed promotional materials
- Encouraging delegates to enjoy their time in Leeds in a more sustainable way